About Me

My photo
I currently learning about the business enterpreneur network.

Friday, October 30, 2009

New Seven Wonders in the World

Hi friends tasyazigy.blogspot.com my fans blog readers, I wanted to say thank you so much for your loyalty to keep reading and visiting my blog.
This time I want to talk and share a little about pengalamn so-called wonders of the world.
You've all surely know what is included into the seven wonders of the world?
To which unfortunately did not know it ...
Because the seven wonders of the world we have seen so many published through print media, or electronic, and for those who have forgotten ...
I want to reminder again ...
I want to know that the latest knowledge about the seven new wonders of the world, and Where the old magic? I myself do not understand.

Check this out....

1. Golden Gate in San Fransisco

2. Grand Canyon from South Western United States

3. Great Wall in China

4. Taj Mahal from India

5. Colloseum in Roma

6. Great Pyramid of Giza from Egypt

7. Chichen Itza in the South of Yucatan Peninsula Mexico.

Where Borobudur Temple? Is not recognized again that Temple

You know the seven wonders of the world that the old edition, but already there setting seven new world wonders and the more pathetic that Candi Borobudur in Indonesia there is no longer exist, due to the earthquake that hit Indonesia and destroy the building of Borobudur Temple as a member of seven wonders world.
Seven Wonders of the world has been updated and the real miracle in this world so much that I myself confused to know what is included the seven wonders of the world. For more details you can visit the official website thoroughly explore the seven wonders of the world.
Clik this link for more detail (wikipedia)

Created By : Tasya Zigy
Best Regrads
http://tasyazigy.blogspot.com

21 comments:

Ana Cristina Toledo said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry, but I didn't understand your msg.! I know just a little bit of your language.Come back anytime, you're welcome.Cheers, my friend!

Tasya Zigy said...

Ana Cristina Toledo : Sorry ... I use Indonesian, I think you are from Indonesia ... indeed provided you where ya? greeting familiar to you, thank you for already follow my blog

Rossbaru said...

dah ku follow n link, kenapa mesti 7 keajaiban dunia ya, klo duapuluh/limapuluh keajaiban dunia barangkali borobudur masih masuk

Ipin said...

Hai penghuni blog ini aku sudah follow yah..di tunggu foolow balik..Seharusnya sich borobudur masuk dalam 7 keajaiban dunia..

Ana Cristina Toledo said...

Hello Tasya Zigy, thanks for visiting my blog again. I linked you to my blogroll. And as you asked, I'm brazilian, living in Portugal since 96.
Wish you a very happy weekend!

Cheers,my friend!!

Tasya Zigy said...

Rossbaru : sudah qhu follow balik dan sudah qhu pasang link mu di paling atas...btw link qhu di ganti ya jangan pake nama tapi pakai judul "My Note Story" oke.... wah klo 20 - 50 seh namanya bukan keajaiban lagi dunk??? wakkakakaka

Ipin : Kang ipin saya tadi main ke blog mu yang tentang AC tapi kok ga ada kolom follownya ya??? sebelah mana seh? aqhu ga nemuin je.... nanti deh tak liat lagi dengan teliti...

Christina Toledo :oh you from brazil??? ok we excange link right??? i will make your link in my blog to... ok thanks a lot... nice to know you... i hope we will be friend

Knowledge Behavior said...

Keajaiban dunia??? pasti yang terpilih yg paling keren aja deh...kan borobudurnya wes ambyar say... jadi ora mlebu nang keajaiban dunia maning... menyedikan total dah negara kita...

Rossbaru said...

Terimakasih, n link-nya juga dah kuganti jadi My Note Story, maaf ninggalin pesennya di komentar, biar sip pasang shout box, aja

Ipin said...

hii ana kotak follow ada di bawah...sabar atuuh tunggu sampai keluar jangan langsung cabuut...aja, sambil nunggu kotak follow keluar bikin kopi hitam + komat kamit.....

Ana Cristina Toledo said...

Hello Tasya, nice to see you again..My blog is a personal one, where I post things such as random thoughts, poetry, criticism, humor and so on.. Everything on my head at that moment...
Stay in touch!

Ana Cristina Toledo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana Cristina Toledo said...

Dear friend, might I also suggest you to include a chat box in your blog, as this would increase your traffic and friends all over the world. For example:

www.cbox.ws/

It's free and easier to use than the one you have (Yahoo. Hope you don't mind with my suggestion..

Happy weekend!!

wandhe said...

wah keren yh,,
lam kenal yh ka, hehehhehe

Tasya Zigy said...

all : thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you

Ipin said...

shoutmixnya gak di pasang kenapa??bt ninggalin jejak jadi di kolom koment dechh

Tasya Zigy said...

Ipin : sengaja..... gak aq pasang... qm klo mau ninggalin jejak seh sering2 aja komentarin karya tulis orang yg unik-unik dan lain dr yg lain. Lagi pula ninggalin jejak di kolom koment lebih berguna dan tahan lama dan saya lebih menghargai tamu yang menomentari karya saya dari pada numpang lewat doank lewat shout mix cuma bikin gondok....

secangkir teh dan sekerat roti said...

sayang sekali...!

pokoknya tetep indonesia yang terbaik...

tasyazigy said...

Hahaha... iya sayang sekali ya borobudur sudah jarang disebut oleh dunia... Indonesia is the best lah pokoknya...

Anonymous said...

I read this forum since 2 weeks and now i have decided to register to share with you my ideas. [url=http://inglourious-seo.com]:)[/url]

Anonymous said...

Ah! This is awesome! Thank you for putting to rest many
misunderstandings I had seen regarding this lately.

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo software[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.

Chitika Advertise

Your Comments

By Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Followers

Popular Posts

Zigy Zone